· Old City of Sibiu - An historical city designated in 2007 the “European Capital of Culture “
· New: Corvin Castle in Hunedoara - built in 1446 in Gothic style with Renaissance elements
· Dracula Castle
· New: Fortified churche of Schönberg
· Majestic Peles Castle – built by the first king of Romania, Carol I
· New: Sparkling wine tasting at Rhein Cellars
· New: Rasnov Castle
· New: Transfagarasan and Transalpina alpine roads;
· New: Hurezi Monastery – UNESCO Heritage Site
· New: Experience the Idyllic Hartibaciu Valley.
· Sparkling wine tasting at Rhein Cellars
· Special traditional local dinner paired with fine wines at Conacul Maldar
· Outlaw dinner at Outlaw’s Hut
Conveniently located downtown Bucharest, the newly rebuilt Cismigiu Hotel, one century old and one million stories rich, has come to life again. Its design melts heritage and novelty, mixing Art Nouveau architecture with contemporary style. The hotel is only a few minutes away from the well-known bars and terraces of the Historical Center. The hotel also harbours the Gambrinus Restaurant as well as a decadent roof top terrace.
Teleferic Grand Hotel****Poiana Brasov
Teleferic Grand Hotel, the true legend of Romanian hospitality, is back ready and eager to delight again. Located in a sunny position, right by the cable car of Poiana Brasov ski resort, it suffered radical changes in order to revive its glory days. The hotel was entirely rebuilt in contemporary mountain architectural style and design.
Located in the historic center of Sibiu, this modern hotel has 127 rooms.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
7 nights accomodation in selected 3-star and 4-star charming hotels and local heritage houses according to itinerary
Daily buffet breakfast
6 dinners in selected hotels and restaurants
Outlaw’s dinner in Poiana Brasov
Sparkling wine tasting at Rhein Cellars
All sightseeing tours stated as per itinerary, including admission fees and local guides
All service charges, taxes and VAT
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
· Flights to/from Bucharest;
· Drinks with meals;
· Travel insurance;
· Anything not mentioned expressly in the tour program;
Sibiu: Hotel Ramada****: Hotel Imparatul Romanilor****
Arefu: Hotel Posada Vidraru****
Maldaresti: Conacul Maldar****
Poiana Brasov: Teleferic Grand Hotel****
Bucuresti: Hotel Cismigiu**** or similar
Alternative option for bus operators: it is possible to arrive from Serbia or, Bulgaria by own bus; the tour program remains the same with small adjustments for the first and last days. The rates would be different; in this case please contact us for revised offer.
NB The above rates can be easily adapted for smaller groups, individuals or budget groups; in this case the above prices are amended accordingly. We are at your disposal, should you have any question or require any additional information.
Copyright © 2013-2021 Dante Travel Ltd., All rights reserved.