· Old City of Sibiu - An historical city designated in 2007 the “European Capital of Culture “;
· New: Alba Carolina Citadel - Vauban type military fortress;
· Corvin Castle in Hunedoara - - built in 1446 in Gothic style with Renaissance elements;
· New: Fagaras Castle;
· Old City of Sighisoara - one of the latest inhabited citadels in Europe;
· Dracula Castle;
· New: Fortified churches of Biertan, Viscri, Saschiz – UNESCO Heritage Sites;
· Majestic Peles Castle – built by the first king of Romania, Carol;
· New: Cantacuzino Palace in Bucharest;
· Palace of Parliament
· New: Transfagarasan and Transalpina alpine roads;
· New: Mocanita Sovata;
· New: Idyllic Hartibaciu Valley.
· Gourmet dinner accompanied by fine wines in Targu Mures;
Hotel Privo****Targu Mures
Located in a private, quiet area close to city centre, Hotel Privo is a hotel concept where history and modernism complement each other in order to create an eminent style. It is a minimalist haven for business and all-out relaxation, where design creates a warm and welcoming dialogue between the contemporary hotel and the historic ensemble of Villa Csonka and its surrounding park.
Le Boutique Hotel Moxa****Bucharest
A refreshing departure from the conventional hotel atmosphere of large chains, Le Boutique Hotel Moxa offers an intimate getaway from the every day. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure the comforts of our hotel will cater to your needs. Like haute-couture, our Bucharest hotel is tailored to suit the most exquisite tastes.
Moxa luxury hotel in Bucharest is surrounded by stylish buildings from the 1800 and 1900's. The restoration incorporated glass and steel giving the hotel a modern edge, whilst preserving the authenticity of its19th century origin.
Committed to making Le Boutique Hotel Moxa more than just a place to stay, we have designed the surroundings and selected our staff to guarantee the comfort, security and privacy of all guests lokking to retreat from the busy streets of Bucharest. We work hard to ensure that your experience will be among the finest you've ever had.
Bucharest accommodation combines a contemporary urban feel with the elegant and classy style of old Europe. As you enter Moxa Hotel, a bell boy will open the door and assist you with your luggage.
Count Kalnoky Guesthouses and HRH Prince of Wales Guesthouse
Transylvania’s first authentic heritage accommodation introduces you to the marvels of living history and nature itself. The art historian and ecologist guides who take care of you during the day are backed by discreet and helpful staff at the estate.
Most guesthouses date back to the 1800’s, although some of them are much older, as indicated by the presence of medieval shooting embrasures. The buildings have been carefully restored in order to preserve their original Transylvanian charm and character. The guesthouses are situated within spacious gardens, some with storks nesting on nearby rooftops.
The houses are beautifully furnished with antiques in the Transylvanian Szekler and Saxon styles. To ensure that our guests have a warm and comfortable stay, we have enhanced the original heating system of wood stoves. The bathrooms are luxuriously equipped and decorated. A sauna and a billiard room are also available for the guests to use at Miclosoara/Miklósvár. Children are very welcome and the guesthouses are suitable for all ages.
Our remote villages have poor infrastructure, therefore we cannot (and do not wish to) claim technical perfection. There may be an occasional electricity failure; however, these are normally brief and rarely affect the enjoyment of our guests. The village streets remain unpaved and pot-holed, so can become dusty in the sun and muddy after the rain. There can be no denying the rustic charm and original Transylvanian character of the villages, which offers an opportunity to step back in time.
Every location has areas where guests can meet, read or play games and also have their meals. Impressive drawing- and dining rooms with large fireplaces are to be found at Miclosoara/Miklósvár and Valea Zalanului/Zalánpatak. There are arbours with benches and tables in all gardens. Our kitchens are also open to guests, and you will often enjoy your breakfast there. Miclosoara/Miklósvár also has a billiard room within the lower houses.
Hotel Am Ring***Sibiu
Am Ring Hotel is located in the most beautiful square of Sibiu, The Large Square, The building, which dates back to the gothic period, largely preserves the heritage of the 19th Century merchants. It has faced various restoration works during the last three centuries. The last one offers all the modern conveniences of the 21st Century while preserving 'The Good Old Times' atmosphere.
The rooms original furniture, which is more than two hundred years old, was carefully restored.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
· 8 nights accomodation in selected 3-star and 4-star charming hotels and local heritage houses according to itinerary;
· Daily buffet breakfast;
· Gourmet dinner accompanied by fine wines in Targu Mures;
· 2 dinners in Bucharest;
· All sightseeing tours stated as per itinerary, including admission fees and local guides;
· All service charges, taxes and VAT;
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
· Flights to/from Bucharest;
· Drinks with meals;
· Travel insurance;
· Anything not mentioned expressly in the tour program;
· Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0 DID, class K, diesel: 487 Euro/car/7 days; collateral guarantee 500 Euro (to be paid together with the rental fare-guarantee money back when car is returned safely). Additional day: 70 Euro/car/day.
· Mitsubishi Pajero automatic, class O, gas: 556 Euro/car/7 days; collateral guarantee 1000 Euro (to be paid together with the rental fare-guarantee money back when car is returned safely). Additional day: 80 Euro/car/day.
· VW Touareg automatic, class P, gas: 638 Euro/car/7 days; collateral guarantee 1000 Euro (to be paid together with the rental fare-guarantee money back when car is returned safely). Additional day: 92 Euro/car/day.
· The cars will be delivered to Otopeni International Airport; max. 4 guests in one car.
Copyright © 2015-2018 Dante Travel Ltd., All rights reserved.