· The wonderful imperial capital Vienna and the beautiful city of Budapest with its majestic castles and bridges;
· New: Gothic St. Michael Church in Cluj-Napoca;
· New: Medieval city of Bistrita;
· The painted monasteries of Bukovina, UNESCO Heritage Sites;
· New: The wooden churches of Maramures, UNESCO Heritage Sites;
· New: The little steam train of Vaser Valley;
· New: Beautiful medieval town of Košice;
· New: Spiš Castle, eastern Slovakia;
· New: The town of Levoča, on the Carpathian hills of eastern Slovakia;
· Superb city of Krakow; its historic center is UNESCO Heritage Site;
· Roman Catholic Monastery of Kalwaria, UNESCO Heritage Site;
· Wadowice, the birth place of John Paul II;
· Wieliczka Salt Mine, UNESCO Heritage Site;
· Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau, former Nazi concentration camp, UNESCO Heritage Site;
· Jasna Gora Monastery in Czestochowa with its Black Madonna;
· New: Beautiful city of Olomouc;
· New: Beautiful castles of Kromeriz and Lednice, in Czech Republic, UNESCO Heritage Sites;
· Wonderful Moravian city of Brno with its imposing cathedral and Villa Tugendhat, UNESCO Heritage Site;
· Majestic Monastery of Melk;
· New: Cruise on Danube from Melk to Krems an der Donau, UNESCO Heritage Site;
· New: Visit of Dűrnstein, scene of the captivity of Richard Lion Heart;
· New: Transylvanian wine tasting in Batos; Hungarian wine tasting in Tokaj; polish beer tasting in Tyskie Brewery; Austrian wine tasting in Vienna.
· New: Heurigen night with plenty of wine and gipsy music;
· New: travel with an old time Viennese tram.
Copyright © 2015-2017 Dante Travel Ltd., All rights reserved.
· Typical Hungarian dinner cruise and wines in Budapest;
· Typical dinner in Vienna;
· Wine tasting at Batos (Romania), Tokaj (Hungary), Krems an der Donau (Austria);
· Beer tasting in Tyskie Brewery (Poland) and Brno (Czech Republic);
· Farewell dinner in Vienna at a traditional Heurigen (wine tavern) with wine and gipsy music;
Hotel Gradina Morii***Sighetul Marmatiei
Vintage architecture, moThe hotel feature an elevator, room service, access for the disabled people, safe at the recption. dern facilities and the special location in the middle of a park are only a few among the reasons why the guests keep returning here.
Opened only a few years ago, Hotel Metropolis is definitely the perfect choice for anyone who arrives in Bistrita for business or as a tourist.
Each corner of the Metropolis Hotel highlights elegance and luxury beginning with its spacious and warm coloured lounges refinement decorated and ending with its wonderful rooms especially designed to provide maximum comfort.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
· 16 night accomodation in selected 4-star hotels according to itinerary;
· Transfers from/to airport;
· Daily buffet breakfast;
· Welcome drink;
· 3 dinners in selected hotels in Radauti, Bistrita, Košice;
· 2 dinners in selected restaurants in Vienna, Brno;
· Dinner cruise in Budapest;
· Wine tasting in at Batos, Tokaj and Krems an der Donau;
· Farewell dinner in Vienna at a traditional Heurigen with wine and gipsy music;
· Beer tasting in Tyckie Brewery and Brno;
· Travel in a deluxe motor coach;
· Professional tour director throughout the tour;
· All sightseeing tours stated as per itinerary, including admission fees and local guides;
· Baggage handling for the full duration of the tour;
· All service charges, taxes and VAT; all included taxes are as per 2015. These taxes may be different for 2016.
· 1 free place in single room for tour leader;
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
· Flights to Prague/from Vienna;
· Meals not expressly stated;
· Drinks with meals unless otherwise stated;
· Travel insurance;
· Anything not mentioned expressly in the tour program;
UNESCO World Heritage Sites included in the tour:
· Historic Centre of Vienna
· Historic Centre of Krakow
· Palace and Gardens of Schőnbrunn
· Budapest including the Banks of Danube, Castle Quarter and Andrassy Street
· The painted monasteries of Bukovina
· The wooden churches of Maramures
· Roman Catholic Monastery of Kalwaria (Calvary)
· Wieliczka Salt Mine
· Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau
· Castles of Kromeriz and Lednice
· Villa Tugendhat Brno
· Krems an der Donau
· Wachau Region of Austria
The above rates can be easily adapted for smaller groups and individuals. We are at your disposal, if you should have any question or require any additional information.
Copyright © 2015-2018 Dante Travel Ltd., All rights reserved.